I wanted to share some tips with you for when you are really busy but still want to eat healthy, because it makes you feel GREAT to keep eating healthy, right?!
And we aren’t going to let “being busy” stop us from feeling great, right?!
Well, I have some tips for ya on what you can eat to stay healthy when you are busy!
So fast, just pour some coconut water, rice milk or hemp milk into the blender, then throw in your fruits AND veggies (spinach, cucumber, romaine lettuce, just to name a few).
Add some protein if you like (hemp seed or chia seed, or maybe a scoop of plant protein powder) and some healthy fats (avocado, coconut milk) or the proteins I mentioned before which also have you covered on the healthy-fat front!
For extra flavor, add a dash of cinnamon or ginger.
Chop up a bunch of lettuce – romaine or red leaf – and add some spinach. Pile on some other veggies – tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, radishes, sliced beets, bell peppers, onions…whatever you like.
Add some protein. Choose pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, cooked organic chicken breast, kidney beans, sprouts, a hard-boiled egg, or salmon or tuna.
Make a quick dressing with stone-ground mustard, olive oil, and a splash of Bragg’s Amino Acids (or just a bit of sea salt if you don’t have Bragg’s or can’t find it). Toss it all together and eat.
If you chop the veggies in bulk you can make a couple salads at a time, don’t add the dressing to them yet, and they usually last a couple days.
Know where you can get healthy take-out.
This could be from a nearby restaurant (I love my local Thai restaurant and it’s really close and inexpensive) or you could find a place like Panera or the deli in Whole Foods. They prepare healthy food to go. Choose options with organic and locally-sourced produce, organic chicken, and free-range grass-fed beef and bison. Most of their portions will keep you on track but you can also get a medium or large size meal if you want to have extra leftovers.
No, it’s not quite as cheap as buying and preparing it yourself, but if you are a busy person (OR you just don’t enjoy cooking) and would just spend the money on junky fast food or pizza delivery, then it’s a much better value.
It’s always the small habits that add up. Don’t let yourself fall back into old habits that cause you to not feel so great! I’d love to hear from you, too: what do you like to eat when you are really busy?
Want over 100 healthy recipes, 6+ weeks of meal plans and the tools to be your healthiest self?
Then join me in my whole foods 6-Week New Year’s Transformation Program!
Over the next 6-Week, you’ll discover:
- YOUR unique healthy blueprint
- Which foods give you optimal energy, and jumpstart your metabolism
- How to plan your own healthy, stress-free meals – even if you’re busy and have no time.
- Real life strategies for putting yourself FIRST (without feeling guilty. Whoa!)
- What exercises fit your unique body and lifestyle
- The exact steps, week by week, that help you achieve long-lasting results
- More about yourself and your body than ever, with daily assignments that will empower you to make lifelong changes.
- Tips or cooking healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
- Which snacks are healthy and easy to make – did I mention you get 40 of ‘em?
- Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace ‘em – no deprivation here!
- Easy ways to order healthy everywhere – including your favorite restaurant
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule.
These are the same tools that work for me, and my clients. SO I know they’ll work for you, too.
Don’t spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat.
This program guarantees results AND takes the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
It’s time to get your energy, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.