This detox smoothie is delicious, filling and perfect for breakfast. You’ll be surprised how satisfying it is. It’s packed with heart-healthy fats, protein and it’s low-glycemic index won’t spike your blood sugar making it a diabetic-friendly meal replacement.
Best of all I bet you have all the ingredients in your kitchen ready to go!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 of a fresh avocado
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla plant protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 banana (optional)
- ice cubes (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.