Thank You for Purchasing a Hair Analysis Consult with Me!
I will send your test kit out in the mail within 24 hours of receipt of payment (except Sundays — if you place an order late on Saturday it will go out first thing Monday am). Please contact me ASAP if your mailing address is different that what is listed via your Paypal account. Also, please contact me if you are using a different email address than what your Paypal account is connected to. Once you’ve sent your hair sample in, it can take up to two weeks to get the results back. I will contact you once I receive them to schedule a time for our phone consultation.
Residents of New York state scroll to the bottom of this page for shipping instructions.
Kasey J. Smith, CHHC | email@example.com
What You Can Expect From Your Hair Analysis Consult:
- Once your lab results come in, I will be in touch to schedule your call.
- A full report from me to explain your results and to give you a protocol to follow prior to your scheduled call.
- A 1-Hour Consult to go over your basic health concerns, health history, results and supplement game plan.
- 2–3 months of email access for basic questions regarding your individual program.
Tips On Taking A Proper Hair Sample:
- For dyed or treated hair, wait 4-6 weeks after the time of the treatment before taking a sample to submit to the lab. If your hair grows very slowly it could take a bit longer.
- Do not use any form of Head & Shoulders or Selsun Blue Shampoo before taking your sample.
- Avoid taking a sample of sweaty hair or hair that was submerged in an Epsom salts bath or in any substance that could skew the reading. Basic natural shampoos are best.
- Lastly, consider tracking your hair sample envelope to the lab, several people have had theirs lost on the way and it may be worth it to track. Just a suggestion.
Residents of New York state: You will need to mail your hair sample to my address and I will need to submit your sample for you. The lab does not take samples mailed in from the state of New York. If you mail it in from NY, it will be returned to you. Please send contact me to request my mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: If for whatever reason you decide you no longer want to proceed with the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Test and Consultation — I offer partial refunds taking $10 shipping/handling/processing into account. I also require that you send the hair test kit back to me via mail before I can complete your refund. Simply contact me as soon as possible — Once you have sent the hair test into the lab I cannot offer a refund.
Replacements Kits: If you lose your test kit and need me to ship you a new kit, it will require a $10 replacement fee.
No Shows: If you miss your scheduled consult time, you may reschedule if you contact me within 24 hours. Protocols will not be released without a scheduled consult. If you miss your consult or do not schedule one and contact me after 3 months, you will need to redo the test as well as pay for it.
HTMA Expiration: One year from the date of purchase.