Get all the delicious flavor, minus the guilt, in these sweet and satisfying Vegan Almond Joy Protein Bites. These healthy little bites of chocolate, coconut, and almonds are perfect for after school snacks, on-the-go breakfast treats, pre-workout fuel or post-workout recovery. Of course, they’re great for when you gotta satisfy a sweet craving without derailing your clean eating, real food diet.
I hope you enjoy these just as much as my little ones and I do!
Vegan Almond Joy Protein Balls
- 3/4 cup all natural almond butter (use Sunbutter for a nut-free school friendly version)
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 scoops clean vanilla protein powder (I use this one)
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I love the allergy-friendly chips from EnjoyLife)
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl, combine, and form into golf ball sized balls.
- Store them refrigerated or frozen.
Perfect for packing in school lunches or put a few in a baggy and take it with you to work or the gym.
Learn how to eat clean and live vibrantly!
Join me August 14th for my Easy Holistic Weight Loss for Women online program! I’ll teach you how to eat, what to eat, and when to eat to lose weight and keep it off. All while using delicious, real food recipes – no dieting, no starving, no deprivation. Just real, whole foods, sound nutrition advice, and holistic detox strategies. Registration closes soon!